Data breaches, credit card fraud, identity theft. There’s a lot to worry about. But you have Kasasa Protect, so you don’t have to. Activate your Kasasa Protect today and enjoy access to a full range of personal defense.
Exclusive pricing for all Kasasa checking account holders: $7.99 per month ($12.99 for all other account holders). Kasasa Protect’s monthly fee is automatically drafted from your checking account, so no additional checks to cut, lapses in coverage, or due dates to remember.
The Kasasa Protect Suite:
- Full-Service Identity Restoration
- Get help and resolution the instant fraud occurs. Rest assured as certified specialists file, dispute, and resolve issues with your credit or other vital records.
- Dark Web Monitoring
- Keep close tabs on your identity online. This personal watchdog scans millions of international sources in real-time, quickly spotting stolen data that could identify you.
- Lost Wallet Protection
- Cancel and replace all your important documents through one point of contact. Your agent can restore your cards, licenses, passports, even traveler’s checks.
- Credit Reporting
- Get deep insight into your credit record with a full annual report from Experian. It’s the first step toward fantastic financial health.
- Monthly Credit Score & Plotter
- Stay on top of your credit with regular online reports. See your score at no extra cost, view trends, and find out exactly what’s moving your number.
- 24/7 Credit Monitoring
- Get notices about important changes in your credit report including loan data, inquiries, new accounts, judgments, and liens around the clock.
Activate your Kasasa Protect in minutes!
Be sure to log into your Kasasa Protect account and verify your identity to receive the full complement of services. Just check your email for your activation link or visit secure.kasasaprotect.com.
For more information, call Franklin First Federal Credit Union at 413-774-6700.
Terms & Conditions
Kasasa Protect services are provided by CSID “CSID”, a part of Experian Partner Solutions, Inc. “Experian”. In order to receive your Kasasa Protect services, you must review and agree to the services’ terms and conditions, available at one of our branch locations or at https://secure.kasasaprotect.com. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY OF THE TERMS DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES.
Kasasa Protect services are provided for a monthly fee of $12.99, $7.99 if you are a Kasasa accountholder, or $5.99 for additional account holders. Fee(s) will be automatically debited from your account on the third (3rd) of each month. Fee(s) begin on the third (3rd) of the month following your enrollment date and will end one (1) day after Franklin First FCU has processed your cancellation request.
Changes & Modifications:
Kasasa Protect’s services, fees, providers and / or partners are variable and may change with proper notification from our credit union or Kasasa, Ltd. Changes in terms, conditions, services, fees and / or providers, if any, will be posted on the Kasasa Protect site located at https://secure.kasasaprotect.com. We encourage you to refer to this site on a regular basis for Services information.
To utilize Kasasa Protect you must: (1) be eighteen (18) years of age or older, (2) be a resident of the United States or any of its territories, and (3) register and maintain your unique email address (joint accountholders must each provide unique email addresses for this service) via the Kasasa Protect online portal.
To receive Kasasa Protect’s Services, you must (1) agree to the Kasasa Protect Services’ Terms & Conditions and (2) establish the Services’ monthly billing ACH authorization and (3) provide an accurate email address. Upon completing these three activities you will be enrolled in the program. (”Enrollment”). The date upon which these activities are completed will be your enrollment date (”Enrollment Date”).
Within one (1) business day after Enrollment, Kasasa Protect will provide you with an email that includes a link to https://secure.kasasaprotect.com and your subscriber number. After entering your subscriber number, you must verify your personal information. You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself. You agree to not misrepresent your identity. You also agree to maintain and update this information, including your email address on a regular basis to ensure its accuracy. Failure to provide and maintain accurate and complete information may prohibit your use of the Services or result in errors in information generated. (”Verification”).
Portal Alerts & Notifications:
Upon verification, you will be able to receive alerts and notifications through the portal. Email notifications will be sent to the email address you maintain at https://secure.kasasaprotect.com. You understand, acknowledge, and agree that in order to receive the full complement of Services, including receiving Services’ alerts and notifications via the Kasasa Protect portal, you must first verify your identity and register and maintain your email address at: https://secure.kasasaprotect.com.
Availability of Services:
All items under these three (3) comprehensive services are available to you as identified below.
(1) Credit Services: After verification, you will be able to view all items listed under Credit Services, including credit information and alert details via the portal.
(2) Monitoring Services: All items listed under Monitoring Services will begin upon Enrollment. Viewing of Monitoring Services alerts is available upon Verification.
(3) Restoration Services: All items under Resolution Services are available upon Enrollment.
You may cancel your Services at any time by notifying your financial institution of your decision to cancel. Written notices should be sent to Franklin First FCU, 57 Newton St., Greenfield, MA, 01301. Verbal requests should be directed to 413-774-6700. Cancellations may take one (1) or more business days to process. When cancelling, your then current month’s fee will not be reimbursed or prorated. The Services’ monthly fee will not be charged for the following month after a cancellation request has been processed by your financial institution. Franklin First FCU reserves the right to cancel your Services if the Services’ monthly fees are not paid and properly fulfilled over 2 consecutive months. Should Franklin First FCU cancel your Services, a cancellation notification email from Franklin First FCU will be sent to the email address you maintain at https://secure.kasasaprotect.com.
Closure of Checking Account:
Should your checking account be closed by you or Franklin First FCU any add-on products / services associated with that account, including Kasasa Protect, will also be terminated at the same time. Your then current month’s account and/or Kasasa Protect fees will not be reimbursed or prorated. The monthly fee(s) will not be charged for the month following termination.
(1) Federal Notice. Even without our plan, you have the right to a free credit report from each of the three major credit bureaus through annualcreditreport.com or 877-322-8228, the only authorized source under federal law.
(2) Franklin First FCU Notice. Franklin First FCU shall not have any liability for the accuracy of the information contained in the credit reports provided through these Services including any liability for damages, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental.
(3) Free credit monitoring services are available to every active credit consumer via www.freecreditscore.com. This free service provides electronic monitoring and notifies a consumer of changes to their credit file.
Trademarks & Credits:
Kasasa and Kasasa Protect are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A. Experian is a registered trademark of Experian Information Solutions, Inc.