COVID-19 UPDATE – 03/20/20
Franklin First FCU is taking the health and wellness of our members, employees and neighbors seriously amid the growing concerns of Coronavirus (COVID-19) globally and within the communities and neighborhoods we serve.
As a result of Governor Baker’s actions to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 in our community, and to keep our employees safe, we have decided to temporarily close our branch and operate via Drive-Up window only, effective Friday, March 20.
Our Drive-Up window will remain open and operate during normal business hours with the capability to perform transactions limited to: deposits, withdrawals, transfers, loan payments, check cashing, money orders and bank checks.
Your Funds are Insured
Franklin First FCU is NCUA insured, which means your deposits are safe, secure and insured regardless of what is going on in the market.
- Learn more about NCUA Insurance
We encourage members to utilize our remote services during this time. You can conduct transactions from the privacy and safety of your home.
- Online and mobile banking – You can schedule bill payments, transfer funds, and check activity and balances at your convenience 24/7.
- Deposit checks remotely with our mobile app which can be downloaded from the Apple or Google Play
- Apply Online – If you need to open an account or apply for a loan, it can all be done online
- ATMs – Access your money at thousands SUM and MoneyPass ATMs without a surcharge.
- Email Us – Send us a message through our online contact form. Please do not include account details
- Call Us – Our Member Service Call Center is ready to assist you with your banking needs. Simply call us during our regular business hours for assistance (413) 774-6700
- Keep monitoring our website, email and Social Media for updates.
Loan applications and processing will go on exclusively through electronic channels until further notice via phone and online. You can apply online at www.franklinfirst.org, and most documents can be completed via e-sign. We understand that some members may need to still see a loan officer to complete their closing etc., so the Loan Department will also be able to make appointment if you need to come into the branch.
With this in mind, we ask that you limit your visits to the credit union for loan and deposit services through the remaining available options if possible, especially if you are not feeling well. We want to insure our members that we are making every decision around Covid-19 with you, our members, and employee’s best interests in mind to keep the majority of our services available to you and limit the impact to your financial resources.
Everything we do starts first with you, our Members, and our employees and we are striving to do all we can to prevent the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and be there for you to provide assistance with the high level of Member Service you expect from Franklin First FCU.
Thank you for your membership.